Sunday, February 22, 2009

Craft Room Clean Up Part 2







This is my other art studio that I finished cleaning up this morning. First photo was how it looked yesterday before the big clean. My hubby is having a wild juice meeting (Mona Vie) so the room is now set up for that. Right after everyone leaves, it turns back into my studio. Lucy and Purrcy decided the best place to dig their claws in the carpet was right on the seam line. Don't know how they knew it was there but it was the go to spot. When I finally figured out what was going on, I covered it with a gray runner mat. Fur babies were not happy but have stopped trying to pull up the carpet.

2 comments:

Lisa said...

You have more energy then I do at this moment!
Then again I think if I have such a great work space like you, I would want to keep it clean as well:)

Unknown said...

Nice, nice job!