Sunday, February 22, 2009

A Place to Bark - Fundraiser Update

Purrcy and I are working on a fundraiser to help the no kill animal shelter called "A Place to Bark" which also takes in cats. Right now Bernie has a matching grant (foundation will match any donations made) so check out her blog for the details. http://www.aplacetobark.blogspot.com/ and check out Suzi Blu's great slide show. As soon as I learn how to post a you tube video on my blog you will be able to see it here too.
We are working extra fast in getting our rubber stamp images done so we can start raising the money to help finish the "cat house". Claudine Hellmuth, Suzi Blu and Lydia Fiedler are all volunteering to design something super special. I'm going to handle all the manufacturing and shipping of the stamps. Purrcy is adding some of his kitty cuteness. I'm sure Maddie and Splotchy (Lydia's fur babies) will be joining in too.


4 comments:

Debbie said...

Great photo of you and Purrcy.

Unknown said...

A stamp of wonderful Mr. Purrcy? Sign me up!!

Sues said...

I second that - this is a FANTASTIC photo of you and Purrcy!!!

toners said...

Fantastic idea!

I also looooove the pic of you and Purrcy! :)