Friday, July 22, 2022

Winds of change

Related Posts with ThumbnailsI don't see a lot of dandelion type plants on my hikes around here in Incline. I've been practicing how to take better or more interesting shots with my iPhone by watching YouTube videos. I naturally have a good eye for picture taking from all those years of scrapbooking and using a fancy camera but learning to do it with just a iPhone has been very interesting. I don't edit my photos other than cropping (guess that counts as editing) because I like to keep it real. :) 
I saw this dandelion the same day I saw the stick on Annie's bench. I think it's a great visual on how my life has been and will be for the next few months. At some point wherever I am,  the winds of change will send me off in some unknown direction. 

No comments: