Wednesday, July 13, 2022

Who pays $130 for kids swim trunks?

I normally don't look at children's clothes when picking. Most are very worn and the thrift stores here charge way to much.  At the thrift kitty when we first opened we would take baby clothes but they came in so stained and as you would expect washed a lot. 
With my up coming trip to Hawaii, I thought I would check out the children's sporting goods section. Being a vacation town with a lot of water activities by the lake there is a bigger selection of beach clothes. Mees and Henk are big boys, so it's hard to find things that will fit. I think Henk, who's 9 months is in 2 toddler clothes already. I was looking for a long sleeve body surfing suit for the boys to wear when at the beach. I only found the type used for water skiing. 
I did find these swim trunks that I think will fit one of the boys. It's in excellent condition (guessing only worn once) and it costed $3.  I knew the brand was from Europe because I couldn't read the size label. When I got home I did a Google search and found out that these shorts sell for over $130.00 new!

No comments: