Saturday, July 9, 2022

Vera Bradley Cross Body Bag - keep or flip?

                                                             
Since I started going everyday to Annie's bench to do my journaling and sketches using just a bag wasn't cutting it. I've been thinking I should get a cross body type bag, something that could at least hold my water bottle and iPhone. I've been checking on Etsy but nothing seems right and the prices were way too high. Well today I realized I lost my sketch book (thinking I left it on the bench) so I had to be a little more serious in finding something. I went thrifting today to try and find a book on quilting only to find out the thrift stores here don't stock any crafting books at all. I decided to check out the purse section, which normally doesn't have anything that could be flipped. I spotted this Vera Bradley bag, that is in excellent condition and very clean for only $12.00. This is one of the stores that everything is price way too high so I was a little surprised at the price.  It's big enough to hold my phone, water bottle and journals. When I got home I looked for the label inside the bag just to confirm it was a VB bag. Just the print alone would tell you it was a VB bag but the name was only on the fabric and buckle.  Guessing the ladies in the back room didn't have their glasses on when they priced it. So now I have to decided, do I flip and double my money or keep it for my walks to Annie's bench. 

No comments: