Saturday, July 2, 2022

Puzzle Mania

During the whole pandemic I didn't have room to do any puzzles. When I was at the Carmel house, there were too many little hands around to safely have a puzzle sitting out. So here at the Tahoe house, they have a very nice collection of puzzles and I like the 500 piece ones as I can get them done in one day. I listen to my pod casts about selling on eBay.  I like selling at Cottage Crafts as I don't have to worry about handling the sale and taxes but it does have a limit on how much I can make.  I think it's a good challenge to see if I can expand and increase my sales. 
Having to stay close to the house this weekend (I'm well stocked on chips and ice cream) I may try some trails further away from the lake and beaches. 
Related Posts with Thumbnails

No comments: