Thursday, July 7, 2022

Puzzle mania 2022

Puzzle Mania
During the week before the 4th of July weekend, I was told to stay close to home. Being a tourist town and the weather being so nice things were going to get crowded. Do my grocery shopping at the only grocery in town early. That proved to be very true, as I went by one day and there was no place to park. 
I decided to do a puzzle a day to pass the time. It's funny that during the whole pandemic I never did puzzles, mainly because I didn't have a big enough flat space in my studio in Cupertino. The house here in Incline has a very nice tall cafe style table that's perfect for puzzles and a very large supply of puzzles. I like the 500 piece puzzles as I can get them done in one day.
Having all those people in town, really makes you aware how dangerous it is if a fire broke out. Getting out of area on the narrow highways would be very slow going. I was told last year when the fires got a little too close, most people left the area just in case.
Related Posts with Thumbnails

No comments: