Tuesday, July 12, 2022

Starting the slow process of cleaning up

It's that time now to start eating up all the perishable food in the house before I leave. I'm leaving about a week earlier than I planned so I thought I would get a head start.  There aren't any more visitors scheduled and I hate wasting food!
Morning breakfast was a 3 egg omelette  with the last of salsa sauce. Trying to use up the 2 bags of potatoes by making country fries with sour cream. Not sure how I ended up with 2 tubs of sour cream. This is pretty much my only meal for the day, other than a big bowl of ice cream in the evening.  Yes the refrigerator is looking very empty but I'm ok with eating my gluten free pasta for every meal once I've gone though wha's in the refrigerator. 
I'm currently working on selling my car. I talked to my car insurance guy and he gave me some online site to visit. Sure is different than how you had to do it back in the day! It does take a lot of pressure off knowing I don't have to deal with strangers. 
So far I've checked out Car Max $6,600  Caravan $4,306 & Driveway $5,895. 
My Lexus 400h is in higher demand in the Bay Area, so most likely I'll take it down there to sell. After watching several Youtube videos on selling to one of these companies, the only negative is you don't get top dollar for your car but the convenience and safety is worth it. 
Related Posts with Thumbnails

No comments: