Sunday, July 17, 2022

Day in a life

The boys are getting big fast! Mees had he's first visit to the ER. Smashed his finger with a cement paving stone. Not sure why he was playing with a paver but Mees is always into everything. 
Smoothies are a favorite in the house as Mees isn't really into eating green vegetables but if it's in a smoothie he's all for it. 

Everyday I get notices on what's available to rent or buy in both Incline and Carmel. Still haven't found anything yet that won't break the bank but it's hard when I won't be ready to move anywhere until September. How crazy is it that homes in Carmel are starting to drop their prices by $500k. I mean a half a million dollar reduction in price to me it just crazy. A lot of the home look like spec homes, someone was looking to flip the houses. It still fun to see what a $5 million dollar house looks like, even with it being away out of my price range. Sometimes it's not the house but the land that it's on. I think with all the wildfires happening people are less excited about buying property close to wide open spaces. Plus the cost of building materials is at an all time high if you can even get them.  
Still I'm hopeful I'll find something I can settle into when I get back from Hawaii and Portland. 
Related Posts with Thumbnails

No comments: