Thursday, April 30, 2009

Hittting the road again

This month has gone by so fast! Many things on my 101 life list were done this month as well as many life changes. This weekend I will be attending my very first art retreat up near Yosemite - #73 "to attend an art retreat". More on my list that got crossed off. #1 "Hike five miles every week"- I hike ten to twenty miles a week. #86 "do a ten mile hike once a month", again I do this hike weekly. #73 "have my own stamp line", it's a stretch but I count the A Place to Bark and Meow fundraiser stamps as meeting this goal. #48 "lose 25 pounds".
I've got my bags packed and meals (still working on losing 15 more pounds) all set to go. Purrcy is pacing and circling the room. He hates it when my clothes go into the suitcase. Will post pictures and my review of the retreat when I get back on Monday. Have a great weekend!

1 comment:

toners said...

Have a SUPER time!! :)