Monday, April 6, 2009

Just BEE-cause

Today on my long hike I was thinking on how I could turn the bunny butt treat tag into something someone could use for the start of Spring. While on the trail today there were bees (of some type) everywhere and they seem to like something I was wearing. I'm going to have to figure that out because it does start to bug you after awhile. Back to my Just BEE-cause idea. Tonight is our monthly Bee Guild meeting and two of my friends are presenting on how to RX bee stings. I thought, well why don't I make it look like a bee? When you are on the trail for 4 hours you have lots of time to think about things like this. :) I think it turned out pretty cute. This will be a thank you gift to my buddy doing the presentation tonight. I think it will then turn into a make n take at the store next month.

5 comments:

Debbie said...

I think this is cuter than the bunny butt!

Unknown said...

Bee butt's are cute! This is adorable. Maybe fill the bag with lemon drops to look like bee droppings!

Mothermark said...

What's the buzz? That is is precious beyond precious! How fun to come up with the idea of doing a bee! It rocks!!!

DeniseB said...

So cute! Great idea to make a bee out of the bunny idea. Both are adorable.
DeniseB

toners said...

Very cute!! Love this!