Thursday, April 2, 2009

Bunny Butt

When I saw this on SCS (Splitcoaststampers.com) I just had to CASE (copy) the sample made by "mothermark" who is on the SCS design team called the Dirty Dozen. I don't have the "Justrite" stamps for the wording so I use my computer. It only took me about 30 minutes to figure everything out. The hard part was finding the candy since I don't have any of that in my house. Went into Memories Live On (they always seem to have a large stash of chocolate there) to finish up the project. It turned out so cute that as a extra treat, for anyone who spends over $100.00 will get a bunny butt to take home. It may also turn into a make n take if I can find room on my calendar.
I used all Nesties for the circles and scallop and SU oval punches for the ears.
http://www.splitcoaststampers.com/gallery/photo/1298112?si=mothermark

3 comments:

angeljakki said...

Check those ears out. Its great love it x

Lydia Fiedler said...

OMG THIS IS SO CUTE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Mothermark said...

Its just precious! And I am so happy you *found* some candy! Hee....you coulda come to my house, I usually have candy stashed! Don't tell the photographer, he will eat it!

Anyway, your bee tag brought me here and how fun that I gotta see this too!

Thank you so much for including a link to my blog and giving me a little mention! Warms my heart!

I hope you have lots of people getting these cute little freebies after a $100.00 purchase!!