Wednesday, April 22, 2009

THE STAMPS ARE HERE!

The stamp for the "A Place to Bark and Meow" fundraiser are finally here!!!! Happy dance time! Claudine Hellmuth (white cat), Suzi Blu (girl with cat) and Lydia Fielder (black cat) donated their art work to the project. I'm working on the last of the details on how you can order the stamps on online, if you don't live in the area. Remember 100% of the profits will go to Bernie's charity. I've asked that the first $5,000 raised go to the finishing the cat house, then the rest can go to the dogs. I will post more information as soon as I have confirmed the online store contact.
You can now order the stamps online at:
http://www.scrapbookingsuppliesrus.com/?action=product1
The girl and black cat stamp will be $10.00 and the white cat $7.00. http://aplacetobark.blogspot.com/

4 comments:

Rocio said...

I want the black cat one. Where can I buy it? Great Job Lisa on the fundraising and good luck.

DeniseB said...

I want the black cat also. I'm in the Sacramento area and will be attending the convention there next month. Any chance it will be available there?
I sent you an e-mail also to inquire about it, but not sure if you will receive it.
Thanks!
DeniseB

toners said...

I'll be ready to order too!! Fantastic job to everyone!

Beatrice, Bea, Bibi--That's me! said...

I want to get all three of these stamps. LMK where I can get them! Thanks