Wednesday, April 15, 2009

A Place to Bark and Meow

If you've been wondering why I have a fundraiser thermometer on my blog and why it's still at zero, the answer is that the fundraiser hasn't started yet. I was so thrilled that I figure out how to add the gadget to my blog, I didn't want to remove it. :)
I had three artists donate their time and talents to draw up some images and then had turned those images into rubber stamps. The stamps will be arriving on Friday and we will start shipping them out as soon as we can. All the profits will go directly to " A Place to Bark and Meow" to help finish off the cat house. The added bonus is that any funds donate between now and June 1, will be matched by the Zoline foundation. My goal is to donated $10,000 (the maximum the foundation will match) through the sale of the rubber stamps. It would be so cool for Bernie to add $20,000 to her kitty fund!

2 comments:

toners said...

Cool!! Looking forward to seeing them IRL :) Fantastic cause!

Lydia Fiedler said...

Friday?? Really?? YAY!!

And that picture is killing me!!