Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Copic Markers Workshop

Yesterday was a action packed day for me. I attended a condensed Copic Certification workshop for retailers. It was a three hour workshop and my back was really sore. Can't imagine how people can sit through the six hour certification class! I was very surprise on how good the workshop was. I've heard from many sources (both in person and on the Internet) that it's wasn't all that great. Maybe because it was geared toward store owners that made the difference. I sat as a table with two ladies who flew in from Taiwan just to take the Copic classes.
I'm now only half certified :) to use the copics but I know enough about the nuts and bolts of the product not to lead too many people a stray. There was talk among the store owners to set up another certification class in the Bay Area for their staff and costumers. I will update my blog when I find out more about that.

1 comment:

toners said...

I'd love to attend a certification class...I pick up tips here and there from various blogs but would love a concentrated session...don't forget to share some of your best tips with us! :)