Friday, April 3, 2009

Wine Glass Table Lights

In my auction hunts, many lots come with tons of wine glasses. Really, for someone that doesn't drink wine what should I do with all of them? When I saw this pattern for mini lampshades that fit over a wine glass, I just had to give it a try. To night I'm going to give it a fire test and see if the scrapbook paper I used will catch one fire. :) Cool way to customize your table. Here's the link to the pattern:
http://www.ruthannzaroff.com/mirkwooddesigns/images/glassshade.gif

5 comments:

Unknown said...

let me know if they catch fire ~ this is a great idea!

Jannette said...

Cute idea. They do have battery tea lights. That would be safer all the way around.

Jannette D.

Debbie said...

Very cute idea! Will you try to sell them at CCB?

toners said...

Great idea! So pretty! :)

Sues said...

These are pretty, but did they burn?