Sunday, April 26, 2009

Used Stamp Sale

Yesterday I spent all day volunteering at a used rubber stamp sale at Cranberry Hill. The ladies (and a few guys) had a great time loading up their baskets (and I mean XL baskets) with stamps. This was a great crowd, no pushing or grabbing stamps out of other people's hands like some other used stamp sales I've been too. If you are a rubber stamp junkie then this is the mother of all sales for you. Good quality stamps as low as a quarter and Stampin Up sets going for $3.00. I wasn't planning on buying any stamps but in the short time I had to look, I couldn't pass up some of the great deals. My whole batch of stamps (17 in total) came to $19.67 including tax! You can see I went with cat and bee themed stamps. The large honey bear stamp (for $1.75) I got just to be able to open it and read the instructions to see why it came with that plastic circle. Because of the success of the sale, Cranberry will continue the sale until the end of the month. I do have to tell you the really great deals are gone but there are tons of stamps left and you should find a few you can't live without.

No comments: