Monday, April 13, 2009

Teapot and Daffodils

Hubby brought home some daffodils from me this week. The daffodils have really short stems so as I as walking around my house looking for a small vase, I remembered that I had saved this old tea pot (with no lid) from one of my auction lots. I always thought it would make a great vase and without it's lid, no one would buy it in my booth. It was too pretty to throw out. It was just the right size for the flowers. Decided to take a picture of them with the natural light coming in from the patio door this morning. Didn't need to use my flash or any over head lights.

2 comments:

Sues said...

So beautiful... I'm ready for spring flowers now!

toners said...

Absolutely beautiful! I bought myself some tulips and daffodils last week, and they really brightened up the kitchen (when the furbabies weren't trying to eat them!)