Monday, June 29, 2009

Tim Holtz's Texas Project 2009

With all the glass and metal, it wasn't an easy project to take a picture of. Cheryl's part of the workshop was having us make the outside of the picture frame. Since this is going up on my studio wall, I put Flatfishpaperarts, Cheryl Darrow, Tim Holtz and Ten Second Studios on the frame. The collage on the inside was part of Tim's class. We worked on 5 mini canvas which are all covered with embellishments. There is a lot of inking and sanding which doesn't show up to well in the photo but there are many layers to collage. I'm going to add a few more things and do a little airbrushing before putting it up on the wall. This was a great tag team workshop that Cheryl and Tim did. I hope they will be able to take the show on the road soon!

2 comments:

Tina(Taken over by her daughter, Nicole) said...

I attended too, it was great fun wasn't it? Love your sides..

toners said...

Lisa, this is beautiful! I love all the dimension on this project...