Monday, June 29, 2009

Ten Second Studios Projects 2009






Here are some of the projects I did at the Ten Second Studios workshop this past weekend. (My camera battery died right before my trip so I'm using my hubby's camera and I don't know how to turn off the date stamps) The first part of the all day workshop was how to use the embossing wheels and tools on metal. We practiced embossing and de-embossing and sanding before jumping in and working on the class projects. We made a coffee mug insert and two pages that go into an album. The cover for my album isn't done yet since I changed up the design. It was suppose to be covered with metal but I decided to cut out some metal letter instead. I still have to finish the spine before I can glue down everything. The little cut out heart will have a "puffy" red metal heart when it's finished.

2 comments:

Lydia Fiedler said...

THESE ARE INCREDIBLE!!!

toners said...

What FUN! I love that heart cut-out piece :) Beautiful!