Thursday, June 18, 2009

Free Cat Class Today - A Place to Bark and Meow

Whew, this week has gone by super fast. I didn't have time to post the samples sooner. Maybe because I didn't get the cards done until this morning! Had several classes going on this past week, as well as doing a special event set up for a friend and working on getting my Dad's house back in order. Good thing my son came into town for a few days to visit. I've had him move furniture and run about a thousand errands for me.
I will be doing a free cat card class at Memories Live On today at noon and again at 6:00 pm. All you have to bring is the cat stamps you've purchased from the A Place to Bark and Meow fundraiser, I will provide everything else. I had high hopes that Bernie Berlin would be able to fly up and do the class with everyone but she's booked up with meetings for her (we hope) new animal reality T.V. show down in L.A. Call the store to sign up so I make sure to have enough supplies on hand.
(408) 446-9901

No comments: