Monday, June 29, 2009

Ten Second Studios & Tim Holtz


Back for my mega workshops with Cheryl Darrow (owner of Ten Second Studios) and Tim Holtz in HOT HOT Richland Hills, Texas. Yes, there was a heat wave going on while we were there.
The workshops were held at the Ten Second Studios which had some amazing art work on the walls. I spent all day Saturday learning all the ways you can emboss on metal with Cheryl. I will post photos of my projects later. It was a great class and the Ten Second Studios team worked really hard to make sure everything ran smoothly.
On Sunday we took a combination class with both Cheryl and Tim. Each taking two hours to do their section of the project. Tim's class was one of the fastest classes I've ever taken. We were moving so fast, you didn't have time to talk or miss a step, otherwise you were toast. Mario and the gang did a great job prepping for the class otherwise we would never have been able to do the project in two hour. Again I will post photos later.

1 comment:

toners said...

I've read that Tim's classes are fast and furious - but worth it!