Tuesday, June 23, 2009

A Muse A Palooza Make N Takes

I will be doing the make-n-takes at Cranberry Hill for the "A Muse A Palooza" celebration. Not sure on the exact dates yet but I will post them on my side bar when it's all confirmed.
Don't go calling the A Muse watch dogs, these are stamp images from last year. I will be doing these along with the new Christmas images being released. We wanted to mix it up a bit because not everyone is a winter type of person.
I think we should start a campaign to get A Muse to release their Halloween line (like they use to) at the same time they do Christmas. I know the store owners would be a lot happier.
In keeping with A Muse's style, the cards are simple and quick to make.

1 comment:

toners said...

I think a lot of companies should release their holiday images sooner than they do; everyone's busy at that time of the year - I'll often see cute holiday stamps appearing when my cards are already done!