Wednesday, February 8, 2023

February 8 - a happy and sad day.



Related Posts with Thumbnails
Today is a sad day for me. 
I look at my Facebook memories page everyday to see what I had posted in the past. I didn't realize that February 8, was a date so many things happened. I got Annie as a 8 week old puppy (2010) on this date and it was also the day I scattered her ashes at her favorite place 11 years later. This wasn't a a planned.  The sunset photo is a one in a million shot I got a few years before Annie passed away. That splash you see in the background is her ball hitting the water.  When I took this photo I knew my time with Annie was coming to an end and this photo reflects that feeling. 
There isn't a day that goes by I don't miss her and I so grateful that she was a part of my life for all those years.  

No comments: