Monday, February 20, 2023

Eating one frog at a time.


Related Posts with ThumbnailsI've been debating whether I should go down to the beach house in a few weeks. In the past I wouldn't have hesitated in going. Loading up my car with crafty projects (which I never did) and having Annie sitting in the car for hours on her bed waiting for us to leave. But now with her gone and not having a regular job (steady income) I have to think twice about going. The thrifting down there isn't good with the prices being way too high to flip so I can't tell myself I'm going to source new inventory.  
I could keep doing my WhatNot shows down there but that means loading up my car with all my stuff which is a lot of stuff!
I decided to challenge myself to get all those little projects I've had on the back burner done. My reward for eating all those frogs (and I have a lot) would be going down to the beach house.  
For years I've had plans to make these cross stitch cards. Having downloaded the pattens into my Pinterest folder. I finally stitched up the brown spotted cow (my mom's lucky charm) and a few other patterns and made them into cards.  Everything is bagged up and ready to go to my card rack at Cottage Crafts. 

No comments: