Thursday, February 9, 2023

CO alarm going off

This morning at 3:30 am my CO alarm went off. Always an interesting way to wake up!  I opened all the windows and double checked the batteries in the smoke detector. I know the batteries are new but I thought I would double check anyways. It wasn't the normal beep beep when the batteries get low.
Of course with all that happening I really couldn't go back to sleep. I did a quick pop up show on WhatNot with my cookbooks but no one showed up, no surprise there. I made my go to breakfast - gluten free bagel paned fried in olive oil (because I don't have a toaster) munster cheese and avocado. I do prefer my gluten free bagel to be toasted in the pan as it makes them soft but crisp around the edges.  I topped everything off with a big mug of coffee and a fruit smoothie. Now let's hope the rest of my day doesn't have any excitement involving alarms or near death experiences!
Related Posts with Thumbnails

No comments: