Tuesday, February 7, 2023

Crab season is here 2023

One my favorite times of the year is Dungeness crab season! When I go grocery shopping, I try and pick up one  new item to try but this time it was three crabs. Yes, more than one person can eat at one time but I'm OK with having crab for lunch and dinner. :)
I had my first cookbook show on Whatnot last night and I talked about living in California and how it effects how we cook. Living in an area with an Asian market on every corner and a vegetable growing season that is almost year round, I'm able to make all those "exotic" recipes from far away places. Sold 15 books, which I think is pretty good for my first time. Now just have to decide if I should keep selling cookbooks! I have to admit that I like to read cookbooks, even if I don't actual make any of the recipes. :) 


Related Posts with Thumbnails

No comments: