Sunday, May 1, 2022

The Squirrel Runs Deep

I've been listening to the YouTuber named Christopher Lin from the Daily Refinement channel. He was a top seller on eBay before he was shut down. Long story on why that happened by it did open up everyone's eyes to what can happen to resellers or flippers in general.  Most of us don't have line item receipts for the things we sell, so in theory we could get shut down because we can't prove how we got the items. I don't plan to become a reseller online but the tips and insights from his group does translate well for anyone flipping, especially if you want to make it profitably. 
So during one of these sessions, he made the comment "the squirrel runs deep" when they were talking about how to stay focus and how much it costs (eBay sellers) when you don't. That comment just cracked me up! It's is so true especially for someone like me who is a bubble thinker. I always have ideas swirly around in my head and I do have to make an extra effort to stay focus if there's a task I have to get done. Their motto is keep it simple and  if set up correctly and working don't change it. 
Related Posts with Thumbnails

No comments: