Thursday, May 26, 2022

Meeting another Annie

This morning on our after breakfast walk I met a German Shepherd who was super friendly and really liked Henk. Of course Henk had bacon for breakfast so that could also help with the intense interest. 
As we were getting ready to walk away, the owner said "let's go this way Annie" and I stopped and turned around and asked again what the GS name was. I have to say I almost started crying seeing a GS with the same name as my fur baby. It's been over a year now and I still miss Annie everyday. I'm still not over the loss of her in my life. 
This is my last full day here in Carmel and I really don't know when I'll be back here. I'll now be about 4 hours away instead of 2 and I'm not a big fan of long car rides.  
Still I think meeting Annie 2 is a sign that living in Carmel is where I'm suppose to be! 
Related Posts with Thumbnails

No comments: