Wednesday, May 11, 2022

Another Big Move - Again!



Related Posts with Thumbnails
This time around, I've purged a whole lot more and was very selective to what I put into storage. The final plan is to have everything shipped down to Gilroy  which is about 3 hours south of Alameda.  The logic behind that decision (it was the  mover guy idea) was it cost a whole lot less there (very true) and the mover had to drive the truck back there anyways so why not store my stuff there. These are things I don't need until I finally settle on a place to call home.  If and when that happens the mover guy will just load up the truck again and bring everything to me where ever that happens to be. So in less than a week I start the gypsy life with my little grandson Henk in  tow. Our first stop is Carmel then off to Tahoe. Wish us luck!

No comments: