Thursday, May 5, 2022

Just one more thing



It was a wild and crazy day yesterday! It was non stop getting errands done in between Henk's naps. One good thing is everything I had to do was close by. Made yet another drop off at Salvation Army so I do a quick run in. I found this artwork in the bins for $3.99. There is one section (see photo) in one of my booths at Cottage Crafts that has a very narrow empty space. I thought I really should find something to fill that space. I'm a door person from way back so this artwork just spoke to me. I really debated if I should get it because I am purging once again but it just hit all the right cords. It will really make the booth look finished and it's a theme I like, so it came home with me. Hopefully it fits!


Related Posts with Thumbnails

No comments: