Friday, May 20, 2022

How so very different life is here

It's been near perfect weather here in Carmel and the best part is being able to go for a walk anytime we feel like it. The streets are quiet and clean, no worries of getting mugged just for my phone. We've been spending a lot of time out in the backyard enjoy the sunshine and peace. There has been a bird that keeps flying around very close to Henk, much to his entertainment.  I finally figured out there's a nest in this flower pot right by the back door. It's not the most ideal place to have nest but Henk is enjoying watching the bird come and go. 
The house next door is up for sale and it's interesting that there's no sign out front that it's for sale. I'm not sure why that is but several buyers have stopped by to look at. Actually a lot of homes are up for sale (population getting older here) and I can't imagine how many more that aren't advertised. 
Yes this is where I would love to have a home of my own. 

No comments: