Friday, May 6, 2022

It's the small things

While I was down in Campbell dropping off a car load of stuff for my booth at Cottage Crafts, I went my bank in Cupertino. It's such a difference being back home! My home bank (I think) is the last one that doesn't have the tellers completely encased in plexiglass cages. It's so hard to talk through that bullet proof glass. 
There is a Goodwill just down the street so I stopped by instead of going to get my car washed. Yes, when in town I get a car wash which is only $10.00 instead of the $40.00 here in Alameda. 
While I was in Goodwill I saw a woman walking around with two boxes of these coffee filters.  I was so sad thinking I was just minutes away from getting them. I decided maybe she missed some boxes so I looked on the very top shelves (tippy toe moment) and there they were! I mentioned to her I was so happy that I also found some boxes and she said she drinks a lot of coffee but decided it would be nice to leave a few boxes for someone else. :) 
When I've asked for my daughter to pick some up for me when she goes to Target, she always gets me the small size which is just a little to small for my pour over cone. And yes I asked her to get #4 not #2 but she always thinks it's was too big. She an instant coffee drinker so just doesn't understand fit matter with coffee filters. I'm finally getting to the end of all those small ones, so I was thrilled to find the right size!
There wasn't anything else worth getting at this store because it does get picked over pretty fast. A lot of resellers in the area so you just have to been there when the new carts come out to get to the cool stuff.  
Related Posts with Thumbnails

No comments: