Saturday, May 7, 2022

Auction Week - Last One?

Henk checking out the auction online
It's auction week but it's also the weekend before my big move starts. Movers and truck are scheduled for Tuesday to get things into my storage unit and where else things are going. 
I'm debating do I go to the preview on Sunday just for an hour and sort of say good bye? I didn't go last month because I was headed down to Carmel but I know this will be my very last auction here in Alameda. I scanned through the online catalog and didn't see anything super cool but you can never tell just by what's online. I do enjoy just looking around but is that a wise use of my time?
I do have a nice backlog of things at Cottage Crafts so I'm sure they can't store any more stuff for me. If I do get anything, it would have to be super special and fast to flip.
What would you do?
Related Posts with Thumbnails

No comments: