Sunday, January 25, 2009

Sunday - CHA


Day one of CHA. I'm working with a very old laptop so uploading anything is a really slow process. I ran through all the booths at CHA today checking everything out. I stopped to do some of the make n takes when my toes got tired. I think by far the best booth at the show is Graphic 45. Maybe because they have a great mix of vintage items that highlight their paper line. Just looking at everything gets the creative juices going. I didn't see a lot of "new" stuff but the samples are amazing. I'm coming back with some great classes ideas. I'm sorry to say that the paper cutter I was looking for is not here. I ran down every lead but no Genesis cutter knock off. Lydia and Cynthia are great CHA buddies. Cynthia scoped out the area before we arrived and had all the bus and restaurant information. She will even run ahead and hold the bus until we get there. :) When we meet up after the show in the evening, they are really good sports about my new diet restrictions and my screaming about having to eat now! On day two I will go back and wait in line to do the more interesting make n takes and take a bigger backpack.

4 comments:

Debbie said...

New diet restrictions?

Unknown said...

Yeah - what diet???? Oh - love this booth by the way...

Sues said...

That both is amazing! I'm so jealous! Keep the pictures coming!!

And what diet restrictions? Inquiring minds need to know!

toners said...

Glad you're having fun!! It's quite an experience, isn't it?