Saturday, January 10, 2009

Chocolate Bribe Paid Off - Sort Of

If you follow my blog, you will remember my post titled "What is this photo worth" (12/12/08) about Doug going fishing with his old boss. Ray didn't tell his wife that instead of going into the office, he was really going fishing all day. I said a big box of chocolate would keep me quiet since I had photos with a date stamp of him holding a fish. So today, my mailman (who is great) rang the door bell and said my package was marked "fragile, don't leave out in heat, deliver early". When I opened the box, I found what looked like melted chocolate with old candy corn, then I read the enclosed card. " Read your blog, here's your chocolate - Ray" Taking a closer look at the chocolate - well you can tell what suppose to look like. Must be a guy thing and another reason why my hubby liked working for Ray.

4 comments:

Lisa said...

Nice...LOL
A pile of poo;)
I'd hold out fir something better if I were you

Unknown said...

That's pretty original! Did it taste good? Even Steve thought this was pretty sickly funny! Thanks for sharing & giving me a good laugh! I think I like Ray too!

toners said...

LOL!! Great gift! :)

Laurie in MN said...

I hope Ray's wife appreciates his humor. I like the way he thinks.