Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Covered Bras???

Decorative bras were the in thing at the CHA. Spotted them in several booths and indie exhibits. I guess being a trade show that has more women buyers, it something we can all relate too. :) At the show all the vendors pass out some sort of promo piece, usually tote bags or an apron in "Making Memories - Slice" case. I have to say that Provo Craft's tote was the best. Nice long adjustable strap and gusted bottom. It's the one I used for the whole show. The Yellow Bicycle bag (photos to follow later) had the best graphic design (the younger girls were all over it) but for us full figure women the straps were too short. Making Memories aprons was really cool because one, it kept you clean when doing some of the demos (I have some great stories about demos gone wrong) and the pockets in the front that were very handy to hold all sorts of stuff. Since the main theme of CHA was "Go Green" I didn't take any totes or information packets from any company I wasn't interested in or would use. That made packing to come home so much easier.

No comments: