Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Quick and Simple Magnet Board

This was the magnet message board I did for my class at Memories Live On yesterday. It's a quick and simple project to do. The best part is that it only takes one sheet of 12X12 page. I know many scrapbookers get an extra sheet just in case and end up with a lot of orphan paper. This project is a great way to use up your stash. The magnet clip and note pad are easy to find at you office supply store. Make sure to get the big clip holder with a big magnet, the little ones don't work. If you want holes in the top of the clip for ribbon, use your Crop-a-dile. Have no fear I did it with damaged to my tool. Have to thank Louise for sharing this idea at our Cornflakes (card making group) last month.

2 comments:

toners said...

Fabulous project! I love this!

Sues said...

This is a great project! Have a great weekend!