Friday, January 9, 2009

Full Moon Tonight

Tonight will be the biggest and brightest full moon of the year. I thought it would be fun to have a "full moon dinner". So I thought of pork buns which are white and round. Doug thought of lemon tarts (one of his favorite snacks) and moon shine, which I don't even know is legal to drink or where to buy it. So if you have any ideas on other "moonie" snacks let me know.
On the crafting side of the world, I was told today that Paris Hilton will be at CHA (for about an hour) to promote her new craft line or something like that. Let's get real here people, do you really think she crafts!?! Here's the link:
http://www.shoppingblog.com/cgi-bin/sblog.pl?sblog=1090915
Sort of scary, this may mean the end of crafting as we know it.

6 comments:

Unknown said...

Funny... if I remember, I'll swing by and see what all the commotion is about. ;)

Unknown said...

Moon Pies!!!!

Paris Hilton? Ha - everything will be all plastic & fluff, I'm sure. Nothing real about her...uh..I mean her crafting. ;)

Lisa said...

I laughed so hard when I read about Paris Hilton....you cannot be serious?!
Paris Hilton..crafting...LOL too funny.

I can see everything being....pink and like Patti said, plastic and fluff. This should be interesting.

Lisa said...

Oh and as far as 'Moon Food'

KITSUNE UDON!
instead of the deep fried tofu try topping with a raw egg... called tsukimi or "moon viewing" noodles since the raw egg looks like the moon.

Lydia Fiedler said...

Oh Good Lord! Paris Hilton??? ICK! I hope I don't see her!

Jenn in GA said...

is that a picture of the pork bun or the lemon tart? and could i have the recipes for both? i'm a friend of lydia's...and i like your blog. you would be called rude here in the south, because you say things plainly and don't sugar-coat the truth. but, as a displaced northerner living here, i like reading some good ol' plain speak!

my email is jenn@nahrstadt.com