Wednesday, January 7, 2009

Latest Trend Prediction - Wings

Just got word that the latest trend in the paper crafting world will be "birds". We've seen a long run with cupcakes, penguins and kids without noses. Now on to something new. Speaking of things with wings, I said to myself this weekend, I wish I could find some wings for my Valentine's Day projects, no one makes a good wing. I'm also on a "don't use my credit card for month"diet. The last time this happened was 24 years ago when I gave birth and couldn't leave the house for a month and way before before Internet shopping. So I was at Michael's today checking out Martha's stuff to see if anyone missed picking up her Christmas punches which would be 70% off now. No luck there but I was able to score on getting a Cricut Indie Art cartridge on clearance that had of all things WINGS. I was able to stay on my diet along with now being able to make wings any size I need. Happy dance time!!!

6 comments:

Debbie said...

I thought we had been in a birds trend for awhile. Lots of owls and other bird stuff on paper and stamps the past year.

Unknown said...

Okay - birds have been a trend for a while now. Have you been sleeping under a rock?? Oh well, it's new to you and that's all that matters, right :) ? Have fun with your new die!

Lisa said...

Yes I know birds have been out for awhile (owls and things) but there is going to be even more birdy stuff. Anything is better than kids with half a face. :)

toners said...

Awesome job with your Michael's find!

Lydia Fiedler said...

Kids without noses? I must have missed that - how creepy!!

I LOVE birds!! Stoked about all that!!

Laurie in MN said...

My trend prediction is mushrooms.
I am with you, Flatfish, about children without faces.