Thursday, January 22, 2009

Going To CHA

I'm getting ready to go to CHA (Craft and Hobby Association) in Anaheim, CA. It's getting down to crunch time, so I'm running around getting all the things done on my to do list. My plans to drive down changed at the last minute, so I have to rethink how to pack and what to pack now that I'm flying. I may or may not take my laptop, so if you don't see any postings from me until next week, check out Understand Blue (see my blog roll) because I'm sure Lydia will be posting tons of photos to her blog from the show. I've been told that a new Genesis type paper cutter is being released, so I will be on the hunt for that.

2 comments:

Lisa said...

Looking forward to hearing about all the new items you see.
Let me know if you spot Paris..hehehe

Have fun!

Unknown said...

I want to see the new stuff - my store owner isn't going this year, she decided the money would be better spent in product for the store, than flights & lodging! I agree......but you are my "eyes" this year......bring that laptop!!