Sunday, May 10, 2009

Thank You Card

Following Lydia's (Understand Blue) lead, I'm sending out thank you cards for everyone that buys one of the cat stamps for our "A Place to Bark and Meow" fundraiser. I will be also doing a free card class using this stamp for anyone in my area - more infromation on that later. You only have to bring in your stamps to take the class. All the stamps are back in stock now so if you would like to order them here's the link to Scrapbooking Supplies R Us
http://www.scrapbookingsuppliesrus.com/?action=product1
If you haven't seen Lydia's video "Is your momma talking smack?" on her blog, click on over to it now. It has to be one of the funniest how to tutorials I ever seen.
www.understandblue.blogspot.com

2 comments:

Lydia Fiedler said...

awwww - she's blue!! And I love the properly spelled greeting!!!!

Miaow!!!

toners said...

What a great idea! I'm going to order mine now that they're back in stock :)