Wednesday, May 6, 2009

New Class - "Best Fishes"

I came up with my version of a card we made at the Yosemite stamp retreat. I was working on the card this morning trying to make it "teachable". There are many great cards out there but when you have to teach them in a class setting, it makes it much more difficult. People take classes to learn something but they also want to have a good time while doing. I have to keep that thought in the back of my mind when coming up with classes. This card started out with flowers - didn't work, then a bee hive - wasn't "teachable". As I was digging through my pile of scrap paper I came across this blue polk -a -dot paper I'm using for a free make n take later this month. The light bulb went on and I turned it into a fish bowl. I would have added Stickles to it but for a class people always forget to let it dry. Computer generated font use for Best Fishes!

3 comments:

Lisa said...

Do the fish move when you pull the sides?

toners said...

How fun!! Love the colors on this :)

Lisa said...

The fish don't move, only the sign swings.