Monday, May 4, 2009

Michael Strong at Yosemite Stamp Retreat 2009












Our favorite class was with Michael Strong. The class was well paced and organized. We joked that the cards were on the more manly side, which was something you don't see to often in classes. We made five cards using stamps from Michael's unmounted stamps line. To finish everything off Michael provided us with a box to hold all the cards. We used our scraps to decorate the band going around the box. It was such a fun and relaxing class and we had a great view of the lake too. We hope to be able to get Michael up here to San Jose to teach some classes.
If your wondering where Karen Lockhart's (the fourth class) project is, I didn't finish it. I had plenty of time but I didn't like the color of the picture frame or the images we had to color in with color pencils for the paper mosaic top. Maybe someone else in my group can email me photo so you can at least see what we were suppose to do. I will post my version of the project when I get it done.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

nice-nice-NICE!!!