Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Copic Holder

I know there are plastic boxes made to hold the Copic markers but I would rather spend the money on getting more pens. I decided to take some the empty sticker rolls I got from my local scrapbooking store and make my version of honey comb. The store had just thrown out a box of empty rolls so these were all I could get on my first visit. They are now saving them for me since I will need at least 10 more, yes I have a lot of Copics. Which is surprising since it's not even my favorite "go to" marker I will post more photos as I get the more tubes.

2 comments:

Alicia said...

Great idea! You definitely need to get Copic marker certified. :) The class is a lot of fun.

Your classes are wonderful! I always learn new things. Especially the Penny Black class you taught recently at Memories Live On.

Check out my blog when you have a chance!

http://libradesigns.blogspot.com

Alicia

Unknown said...

This looks fun! I still am not able to find Copics in my area......what IS your favorite pen? I DO love the shimmery, glimmery one you sent me though!