Thursday, May 28, 2009

Cuttlebug Card Class

Here's one of the cards I will be doing for my Cuttlebug card class next month. It's four cards going from super easy to a little more technique on each card. This will be card number three. I like the alter look but not the over the top stuff (you know with bat wings on baby heads with nails sticking out) and wanted to show people Cuttlebug embossing folders don't always have to be cutesy looking. This card involves several layers of ink and misting water over everything to get the ink to spread out .

2 comments:

Lydia Fiedler said...

BBBBBBBBAHHHHHHAAAAAAAA!! Baby heads with bat wings and nails!! God, you're funny.

I LOVE this card.

Firenze said...

What a great card - care to share the instructions? I'm particularly keen to know how you kept the "birds & swirls" colouring separate.
Thanks!
And hi from Cape Town!