Thursday, February 28, 2008

Studio Update




It's been a whirl wind of cleaning and sorting in my garage, which soon will be my new studio space. The bottom photo is of day one when I started. Notice you can't see the floor or the walls. Can you find the three doors? Middle photo is end of day two and the top photo was taken this morning. Tons of stuff was recycled, given away (thank you Debbie for haul the left overs to Goodwill) sold on Craig's list or thrown out. Purrcy was totally exhausted after the first day. He followed me around all day and didn't get his 8 hours of cat napping. He went to bed that night before I did and didn't even ask for a bath.

4 comments:

Debbie said...

WOW! It looks great. Love the before during and after photos.

toners said...

What great photos! You must have felt amazing when that process was over :)

Unknown said...

Phew - I'm exhausted just looking @ the photos for the 3 doors! Does the overhead door count as 1?
:)

Lisa said...

There are two doors that go into the house and a third door that goes out to the side yard. I didn't even think to count the garage door too! Guess that makes four doors to hunt for.