Wednesday, February 6, 2008

Creative Block

I was having creative block last night and there was no chocolate in the house! I decided to make backgrounds using Twinkling H2O water colors. I randomly paint color on whole sheets of both white cardstock and watercolor paper. This morning I cut everything up and made them into cards. I'm not into sweet sentiments, but I had to make some Valentine's day cards for my card rack. This is my version of heart day and there still is no chocolate in the house!

3 comments:

Sues said...

What a great way to unblock your creativity!!! But NO CHOCOLATE? That's shameful!!! Check out my blog because you've been TAGGED!!!

Debbie said...

Pretty cards. You are very creative even without chocolate but I could bring you some chocolate from Gayles if you want.

Unknown said...

Chocolate - hmph! I bought a whole bag of Dove Chocolates yesterday and left them in my drawer at the LSS when I worked yesterday!!! How dumb was that?
Oh - cute, cute cards. Love the technique!