Wednesday, February 13, 2008

Stampin Up Orphans

I've decided to start a Stampin' Up Orphans support group. A Stampin' Up Orphan is someone who is a active demonstrator who doesn't have a supportive upline in their area. Many times the person we signed up with has moved(like hours away) or stop being a active demostrator. It's really hard to attend meetings when you have drive to different parts of the state. Stampin' Up won't let you join another group that is in your area unless you stop for a year and then you have to go through the whole sign up process again. For many of us orphans, we just like to get together to stamp, swap cards and learn new stuff. So I'm putting a call out to all those SUO who would like to get together in the San Jose area. It will be an informal gathering and the only requirement is that you be an active Stampin' Up dealer with current I.D. number. Doesn't matter if you only buy for yourself and never hold a party. We won't talk business since that's the job of your upline. We will just do all the fun stuff and the card swaps don't even have to use SU stamps. Email me if your interested and check my blog for updates.

3 comments:

Sues said...

Do you sell SU? I love that pne punch that Toni got and was going to look for one. If you sell, maybe I can get it from you? Let me know!!!

Lisa said...

Yes, I sell SU. If you ask really nice you may get something (RAK) in the mail. :)

toners said...

What a great idea! Hey, is there a new catalog? Let me know how much it is and you can send me one :) I know they're usually full of ideas too!