Friday, February 15, 2008

Cuttlebug and Memory Box


It's amazing what you can design with enough chocolate in the house! My husband gave me my annual big See's heart box of chocolate last night for Valentine's Day. He saves the box and every year goes into See's and has all my favorite truffles packed in the box.. This year he added a few of his favorites since three pounds is a lot for just me. I worked with the new Cuttlebug embossing folders and some of the new releases from Memory Box. The embossing folders are so easy to use and makes a really quick card. I really like the alter art look (top right corner card) which is more my personal style. I was running around outside this morning looking for little branches for my card. I have a post-it note on our weed pile, not to throw it out until I've pull out want I need. My husband does even ask anymore what I doing with it. :)

2 comments:

Sues said...

You are my kind of scrapper!!! Bring on the chocolate!!! We'll have to buy lots in June!

toners said...

I love the Cuttlebug - and the embossing folders are awesome :) Enjoy that chocolate! And how nice of you to share with hubby!